- Author Josep M. Allué, Dani Gómez
- Illustrator Siscu Bellido
- Game mechanics Deck Building, Programmed Movement/Action, Simultaneous Action Selection, Take that!
- Player Type Explorer, Family Focused
- Gaming Situations At the Pool, Less than One Hour, Night Out, The Backyard Barbecue, Visiting Cousins
Dragons & Chickens
In this game, players reveal cards from each of their decks at the same time. These cards include icons representing different treasure items. Whoever first notices which icon is repeated the most times on these revealed cards needs to name this item out loud; if they're correct, that player collects all of the cards played by the players. If more than one icon is present multiple times, then the player who grabs the chest first gets the cards.
Dragons are sometimes hidden in the graphics of the cards. When one of those cards is revealed, everybody needs to put their hand on top of the shield. The last one to do so must pay all of the cards they have collected so far that include the symbols indicated in the dragon's card. However, that player can avoid making this payment by producing a chicken card since dragons love chicken and are happy to forfeit all treasure as long as they can get a tasty meal.
At the end of the game, whoever has the most treasure cards in their stash wins!