- Author Perepau Llistosella
- Illustrator Siscu Bellido, Joan Guardiet
- Game mechanics Deck Building, Memory
- Player Type Family Focused
- Gaming Situations Getting the Little Ones Started, Less than One Hour, Visiting Cousins
In 1,2,3! Now you see me..., one of the players takes a bunch of animals, lets them fall on the table, and asks the rest of the players to close their eyes. While nobody is looking, he takes an action with the animals (move an animal, add an animal, hide an animal, or trade places with two animals), then tells his friends to open their eyes.
Let's see if they know which animal (or animals) took the action! Each player who gives the right answer scores 1 point, then it starts all over again!