- Author Phil Walker-Harding
- Illustrator Albert Monteys
- Game mechanics Deck Building, Hand Management, Simultaneous Action Selection, Take that!, Variable Powers
- Player Type Explorer, Family Focused
- Gaming Situations Less than One Hour, Night Out, The Backyard Barbecue, Visiting Cousins
The dungeon is different each time you play, so its dangers like deadly traps and terrible monsters will always surprise you on your path to swag and riches. After pushing your luck to gain the most treasure, the adventurers will face the strongest and most horrendous boss monster!
In this new release of Dungeon Raiders we have made major changes. The wound system no longer counts down from a wound total instead players will gain wounds as the day goes on. This has removed player elimination so no player is out of the game until the very end.
The dungeon set up has also changed in this new edition. No longer do players have to shuffle half the face up into the half face down. It is now based on a separate dungeon deck that shows players which cards to have face up, and which cards will be face down.